Vet’s First Choice Online Pharmacy Instructions
Thank you for participating in our Vet’s First Choice Online Pharmacy. By utilizing this service, you can take advantage of competitive pricing, special product rebates reserved for members, automatic refills, and home delivery of your pet’s medications all at your computer.
Here is how you get started.
Thank You For Choosing Our Online Pharmacy
Coupon Code: Welcome62
Receive $5.00 off your pet’s prescription medications as our way of saying Thank You for choosing Suffolk Veterinary Group’s Vet’s First Choice Online Pharmacy. Cannot be combined with other special offers. This offer can only be used one time per online pharmacy account, and does not expire.
**Attention** Vet’s First Choice Online Pharmacy works best with either Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers. Users of Internet Explorer web browser may experience some technical difficulties that are not within Suffolk Veterinary Group’s control. Please contact Vet’s First Choice Online Pharmacy Store Support at 1-888-280-2221 for assistance.
Scrolling down this page will provide for you instructions for the following:
How To Login To Or Create Your Vet’s First Choice Account
How To Register If You Are A New Customer
If We Have Created Your Vet’s First Choice Account For You
When We Have Placed Your Pet’s Medication In Their CARECabinet
How To Login To Or Create Your Vets First Choice Account
1. Enter the Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy Welcome Page by clicking on the “Shop Online” photos you see on our Suffolk Veterinary Group website.
2. When the Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy Welcome Page has loaded, you will see to the right side of the screen the an orange box with one kitten grooming another (pictured) labeled “My CareCabinet.” Clicking on that box will take you to the Login or Create an Account Page. You may also click on the “My Account: Order History & More” button to be brought to the same Login Page.
We Recommend You Bookmark This Login or Create an Account Page!! Bookmarking this page will allow you faster access to your Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy account without having to navigate the Suffolk Veterinary Group website first.
3. Once at the Login or Create an Account Page you will have a choice of two ways to access your Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy account:
a. If we have created an account for you: We may have created a Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy Account for you already, at which point you will need the welcome letter email for the temporary password and username necessary to enter your account from your email.
b. New Customers: You will need to register as a New Customer with Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy. Click on the orange button that says “Register.” Scroll down for registration instructions.
How To Register If You Are A New Customer
**Attention** Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy works best with either Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers. Users of Internet Explorer web browser may experience some technical difficulties that are not within Suffolk Veterinary Group’s control. Please contact Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy Store Support at 1-888-606-3336 for assistance.
1. After clicking on the orange “Register” button from Step 3b above, you will be brought to the
Create an Account Page. Fill in the following registration information:
2. Personal Information:
a. First Name: The first name of the primary contact for the account. This individual should match Suffolk Veterinary Group patient records as the primary owner of the patient(s).
b. Last Name: The last name of the above person.
c. Email Address: The email address you wish to receive all your Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy information at. This email address will also become your account username.
d. Generic Substitution: Yes or No. This means that if the Veterinarian prescribes a Brand Name medication for your pet, you give permission to Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy to fill that prescription with a generic substitute if the Brand Name is unavailable or the generic is more cost effective for you.
e. Veterinarian: Your pet’s Veterinarian at Suffolk Veterinary Group will be Dr. Christopher Winkler. If his name had not appeared on the drop-down menu, you are at the wrong online pharmacy.
3. Login Information:
a. Create a password and confirm that password in the designated areas.
4. Click on the orange “Submit” button.
5. If all the registration information entered above is correct, Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy will bring you directly to your account’s personal CARECabinet homepage and account dashboard. The online pharmacy layout may take some time to learn how to navigate, so if you have any questions, please call Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy Store Support at 1-888-606-3336.
If We Have Created Your Vets First Choice Account For You
As a courtesy and convenience to you, we can create your Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy Account for you. All that is required is that you fill out our Registration Form at our Front Desk.